The Robertson County Emergency Communications District Board is requesting written quotes for lawncare and landscaping services at the Robertson County Emergency Communications Center located at 115 Pinnacle Dr. Springfield, TN.
Awards will be given to the most responsible bidder as determined by the Board. The quality of materials and services to be provided, the price of the contract, and the ability to meet the required specifications will be reviewed. The contract reward will not be based solely on price.
The Robertson County Emergency Communications District Board reserves the right to reject any or all quotes, to waive any informality in the bids, to accept in whole or in part such bids as may be deemed in the best interest of the Robertson County Emergency Communications Board.
The successful bidder shall protect, indemnify, and save harmless the Robertson County Emergency Communications District Board from any and all damage, loss, claims, judgments, or expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees which the Robertson County Emergency Communications District Board may suffer or be subjected to by the performance for the work, and including but not without limitation to injury or death of any person whomever and destruction or damage to any property whatsoever. Access to the site is restricted solely for the purpose of complying with the terms of the lawncare and landscaping contract.
The successful bidder must have a business license in Tennessee.
The successful bidder shall maintain liability insurance of an amount suitable to indemnify and hold the Robertson County Emergency Communications District Board harmless for all claims and expenses resulting from successful bidder’s actions or omissions. Further, to furnish Robertson County Emergency Communications District Board annually with current evidence of such coverage.
Payments shall be made monthly, upon receipt and approval of the invoice.
The Robertson County Emergency Communications Board is requesting written quotes for lawncare and landscaping services at the Robertson County Emergency Communications Center located at 115 Pinnacle Dr. Springfield, TN for a one-year period.
The following services shall be performed:
- Seasonal lawncare maintenance weekly during lawncare seasons, approximately 32 weeks lasting from March – October. This will include cutting, trimming, blowing, and edging all mowing areas, including retention pond.
- Retention pond cleanup. This will include keeping periodic check to ensure the grate is not obstructed by trimmings, leaves, or debris. Cleanup of grate if needed.
- Yearly mulch installation. This will include delivering and installing approximately 5 yards of mulch in the area in the front of the gates.
- Weed control. This will include spraying areas in the sidewalks, parking lots, mulched areas, and radio tower fence as needed to prevent an overgrowth of weeds in cracks and landscaping and vines on fence.
- Fall cleanup. This will include clean-up and removal of leaves after leaves have fallen in the late fall.
- Trimming of shrubs. This will include trimming of existing landscaping shrubs, trees, etc. at least once per year, possibly twice depending on need.
- As needed services. These services will not be included in the original contract, but the successful bidder will be given first consideration for services. These services may include, but are not limited to:
a. Replacement of any trees, shrubs, or other landscaping due to storm damage, cold weather, or any other uncontrollable event.
b. Any seeding, fertilizing, or aeration.
c. Any storm or disaster clean-up.
d. Any other needs or services deemed necessary by contractor or the District.
- To keep adequate records and make them available for inspection by the Robertson County Emergency Communications District in the event a dispute arises concerning the contract.
- Furnish all necessary equipment and supplies to perform the work and maintain the equipment in good serviceable condition.
- Maintain adequate supervision of their workers. The successful bidder will be responsible for all damage to the Robertson County Emergency Communications Center property by their workers. Further, workers must be eighteen (18) years or older.
Quotes may be examined, obtained, and returned to the:
Robertson County Emergency Communications District
115 Pinnacle Dr
Springfield, TN 37172
Written quotes must be in by no later than February 16 at 4:30 p.m. A decision will be made the following week to award the contract.
For further information contact: Rachael Payne at 615-384-4911 or Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org